Skip to main content

September 10, 2018

Dear Parents,

I am so thankful that the heat of last week seems to be in the past!  Waking up with the windows open and  feeling the cool breeze was awesome!

This week:
Monday and Tuesday, the 7th and 8th graders head north to Camp Gray.  I will head up (driving) on Monday with them and stay until after lunch.  Ms. Pitz is driving up after school and staying over and coming back on Tuesday.  Mr. Pothof, Mr. Beisser and Mr. Schmidt are staying over as well. 

Don't forget to sell those magazines, etc...  The first collection is Tuesday (Monday for 7th/8th graders) and next week is the final.  The kids are excited about possibly seeing Mr. Beisser up on the roof!

Don't forget we are in the midst of cell projects!  Please ask your child how it is going...

First full week is almost on its way!
Blessings,
Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 25, 2019

Dear Parents, I missed last week and I am sorry about that.  We just finished our first full week in quite a while.  We did it! This week is a HUGE week for the 7th and 8th graders, in regards to science fair.  The due dates are based upon last names.  Q-Z are due Tuesday, H-P are due Wednesday and A-G are due on Thursday.  The student must turn in a PRINTED, edited and signed rough draft.  I will be looking for content more than spelling, grammar, etc (that will be when I grade the final paper)...  All parts to the science fair are due the following Thursday, March 7th.  (poster board, paper -rough and final- and a prepared presentation) Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help in anyway. Take care and have a great week! Kim

September 24, 2018

Dear Parents, The cell projects have been turned in and I will have them graded by Monday.  The kids did a nice job!  I have attached their pictures below! We have mass on Wednesday.  We start our next science unit this week.  They will learn about the cell reproduction process.  The next project begin next week.  If students are working on his/her articles, the early due date is next week. Have a great week! Kim    

March 4, 2019

Dear Parents, We are counting down the days to 2 important dates:  March 7th and March 14th. March 7th (Thursday of this week):  ALL parts of the science fair are due.  Students must turn in the SIGNED rough draft/final copy of the paper, eye-catching poster board and a prepared presentation.  These are all due Thursday by the end of class. March 14th (Thursday next week):  7th and 8th graders will be in the gym all afternoon talking to the school students about his/her projects' outcomes.  The 7th and 8th graders will then come back from 5:55-7:45 in the evening.  All parents and former students will be joining us in the gym.  I will be sending an update via email shortly.  Have a great week!  Please never hesitate to reach out if you have questions or concerns. Take care, Kim